Saturday, August 9, 2008

The very beautiful baby Madisyn, and her very beautiful cousin Kylie

What a complete joy this session was! (Yea, I know, I say that about all of my sessions, I can't help it, I love my job!)

Baby Madisyn is a DOLL! Total sweetheart, happy, laid back little girl. At almost 11 weeks she is super alert and attentive and loves, loves, loves to kick those legs!

Her adorable cousin, Kylie came along for a few photos as well! Kylie's mom bought the girls matching dresses when Madisyn was born and we got some very sweet photographs of the two of them together!

My sincerest thanks to both baby girls and their lovely families for inviting me into your home and spending the afternoon with me. I had a wonderful time! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek and your gallery will be ready very soon!

Did I mention BEAUTIFUL?! Her eyes are incredible!



A quiet moment on mommy's shoulder. . .



And happy again! Couldn't you just eat her up?!



Kylie wasn't so sure about all of this at first! And is she just too darling for words or what?! And again with the incredible eyes!



When Kylie relaxed a little and gave us some smiles we couldn't help but smile back! Look at that toothy little grin!

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

They certainly are beautiful girls! I love the different expressions you captured. Gorgeous!

Cheryl Weaver said...

Each one of these is FANTASTIC! (as is every single image on this blog!) You are such a gifted woman! Not only is your blog filled with amazingly beautiful work, your ability to encourage and spread sunshine is GREAT!

Happy Day to you my friend! :)

Anonymous said...

What beautiful cuties! Very nice work capturing their sweetness :)

RebeccaDavis said...

*gasp* that one on Mommy's shoulder!

Anonymous said...

OMG, these two are so cute!! Beautiful portraits. :)

Sylvia Laughrin said...

you captured their eyes beautifully! you're right, they are very beautiful girls.

Rebecca said...

These are beautiful! Very well captured!

Anonymous said...

Sooooooo cute!! Doll babies! You captured them well, look at those eyes!

Teri Mason Photography said...

These are just precious. Wouldmake a lovely gallery on the wall of their home, or in the nursery. Great work!

L. J. Lowe said...

Too cute... :D

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute session - I feel their personalities caught so well in these. I really envy you that ability to really understand and be able to phtograph the true person before you. I fear I will never have that gift that you do so effortlessly!

Diana Simpson said...

those eyes!!!

Laura said...

Just beautiful - all of them! The parents must be THRILLED!

Anonymous said...

I love the tender moments you always seem to capture. So relaxed and real.
I especially like the second image...super sweet!

Donna Boucher said...

Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

oooh a quiet moment on mummys shoulders is really stunning, what amazing eyes she has, so soulful!

Anonymous said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Anonymous said...

The one on mommy's shoulder really is beautiful. I would print that one big and display it proudly if that was my little one!

Unknown said...

Oh they are so beautiful!!!! Love the shoulder image. Just precious!

Janine said...

I love these - so soft and full of emotion!

Melanie's Expressions said...

Their eyes are stunning!!! Gorgeous work- I can't possibly choose a favorite!

Amber said...

These are absolutely darling! I love them!

Anonymous said...

stunning images of beautiful little girls, my friend. love the one on mommy's shoulder. the expressions are so lovely. the p's should love these. xoxo

Unknown said...

Ooooh so adorable!!!! What beautiful shots.

Jeni said...

oh my gosh, these are amazing, I just love the one on mommys shoulder!

Anonymous said...

WOW her eyes are just stunning! What a beauty and I love your lighting!

Anonymous said...

beautiful is right........gorgeous images as always.

Anonymous said...

These are FANTASTIC!!! Soooo sweet!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful indeed! Great pictures, you really captured her personality!

Jennifer said...

awww, how adorable is she? These are beautiful!

mandy carroll said...

So Sweet!

Anonymous said...

what gorgeous little girls - loving your work

Lisa Julia Photography said...

You just keep getting better and better...if that's even possible! xoxo